Some fun date ideas for a night out in NYC!
1. Walk the High Line!
2. If you didn’t get a chance to go to Smorgasburg try Brooklyn Flea Market. It’s inside for when it gets too cold!
3. Visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art and then head upstairs to their rooftop cafe and bar for a drink and a beautiful view.
4. Take a romantic stroll around Brooklyn’s Botanic Gardens.
5. Go ice skating at Rockefeller Center. It might seem cliche but it’s a great excuse to hold hands!
6. Go to the UCB theater and watch a comedy sketch!