Check out all of the fall styles and trends, so you can put together that perfect first date outfit this fall!
(1) The 70s are back and fringe came with them. Shirts or vests with fringes in them can add a casual and cute layer to any outfit.
(2) While we haven’t hit the really cold weather yet, wearing a cardigan or casual blazer on top of a flowy tank top can create a layered look.
(3) Ankle booties are a perfect fall style. They’re comfy and can be dressed up or down.
(4) If you want to add some color to your wardrobe this season, don’t be afraid to add red. Red is romantic and works with most people’s coloring. Red’s a big color this season that can make a bold statement while still allowing you to feel classy and feminine.
(5) The bohemian look and faux fur are back in style. Faux fur vests are a great look that dress up almost any outfit.
(6) Long skirts can be paired with some accessories to give it a bold and fun look. Try to choose one with a a slit to give a “hint of sexy.”
(7) Show off your toned legs with sexy black leather leggings! Add a cute top or big sweater for a warm look.