Spring is definitely in the air. As you clean your closets and put away your gloves and hats, think about what you could be doing to clean up your dating life. Here are some tips…
- Over the winter, did you go on a first date with someone about whom you couldn’t make up your mind? Consider shooting that person a text about meeting up again. You could find that your chemistry heats up with the warmer weather.
- Is there someone in your dating life who you continue to see even though you know it cannot, or should not, go anywhere? Throw off the weight of winter and sever ties with this person. Spring is a time for fresh starts.
- If you broke up with someone during the winter, use spring as an excuse to chase away your winter blues and become proactive about finding someone new. Let all of your friends and family know that you are ready to be set up with any eligible bachelors or bachelorettes that they may know. And if you haven’t already, join The Dating Lounge to see if your friends know anyone that you might want to date.
- Can you think of someone you met in the past few months that you are interested in, but that person might not know? Take a chance and send him or her a flirty text or Facebook message. With some spring in your step, you might just land the partner of your dreams.
- If you started seeing someone during the colder months and things are going well, think about the next steps you could be taking in your relationship. Plan a springtime getaway, or find a summer vacation rental to go in on together.