It’s hard to believe that we’re already ten days into the spring season, as it’s still feeling pretty chilly here in NYC! However, regardless of this undesirable weather, we’re already getting very excited our favorite springtime activities. Here are some things we will definitely be doing as soon as we finally get some gorgeous spring weather…
- Citibike-ing down the Hudson River Park Bikeway at sunset
- Drinking chilled wine al fresco on the patio of a Soho cafe
- Picnic-ing at Sheep’s Meadow in Central Park (don’t forget to pack a frisbee!)
- Strolling through the Brooklyn Botanical Garden when the Cherry Blossoms are blooming
- Window shopping in the West Village and picking up a gelato at Grom
The best part about spring may be that all of these activities make for awesome dates. If you’re still looking for someone with whom to share your favorite springtime activity, you should think about joining us in The Dating Lounge.